Friday, May 7, 2010

Freshmen Basketball Player Starts Varsity Basketball Team

It was my goal to play varsity basketball as a freshman for as long as I can remember. Not only to play varsity, but to start. Such an ambitious goal took commitment and hard work. Weekly, individual training drills included: strength & conditioning, dynamic range of motion (DROM), resisted flexibility, speed & agility, and shooting. 


 A healthy body that could stand up to such a rigorous training schedule, and season practice & play, helped me realize my dream. Usana Body Rox and other Usana nutritional supplements keep my body strong as a three sport athlete. I’m rarely sidelined by seasonal illnesses such as colds, flu and allergies, although prior to taking Usana, four years ago, these illnesses were common occurrences.


Miles Simelton


I’m subject to Illinois high school association substance testing requirements. For this reason my parents trust Usana. 


Usana follows pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices to ensure the safety and quality of their supplements. 


Usana supplements meet all IHSA drug testing standards, and offer an athlete guarantee. My entire family trusts their health to Usana.
- Miles Simelton